Better Youths, Through Sports.
Sports & Social Mobility
Sports & Gender Equality
Sports & Social Inclusion
Sports & Healthy Lifestyle
We carry our mission through long-term programme, medium-term project and short-term healthy lifestyle activity.
- Be under a household, which is beneficiary in the Comprehensive
Social Security Assistance (CSSA) Scheme or
- Be a beneficiary in the School Textbook Assistance Scheme, the
Financial Assistance for Primary and Secondary Student; or
- Be a beneficiary in the Working Family Allowance (WFA) ; or
- Live in poverty and referred by a registered social worker/an NGO
and Non-Financial Criteria
- Good interview performance;
- Proactive, willing to learn, eager to improve and interested in sports. Participants are not required to have experience in Sports.;
Learn more, please visit: http://inspiringhk.org/
There are no products to list in this category.